Gardner Village:
Our beautifully carved pumpkins. These were the first pumpkins that me and Zac had carved since we were kids. Mine was the the "Happy Halloween" pumpkin and Zac's was the goblin pumkin. It was a lot of fun, but a lot more work then we remember! :)
Ava now has two bottom teeth with one on the top growing in! She is growing so fast. I love her two little teeth, they make her smile EVEN cuter!
Can she get ANY cuter?!?!
We had such a fun Halloween with little miss Ava. She dressed up as a ladybug, I dressed up as Flo and Zac dressed up like a hunter. :)
Ava was the cutest ladybug I've ever seen!
Once we were dressed up we went to my moms house and showed her off.
Then we went to Roxsans and enjoyed some family time there. Roxsan, Colton, Grandpa Fahrni, and the Arnone family were there. It was fun for Ava to see Kiah, her cousin, Kiah was sweet and kept giving Ava kisses.
For Thanksgiving we spent the day with my family, which included: my mom, dad, Jesika, Alex, Carmen, Will, and the Carter family. We enjoyed yummy dinner with all the fixins! Then we went to Zac grandma's house and enjoyed time with his family which included: Grandma & Grandpa Webb, Rox and Colton, the Arnone family, and the Esplin family. It was great to be able to spend time together, enjoy great food, and look through Black Friday ads. Too bad I had to go into work at 10pm for my 15hr work day. :(
Ava's first Thanksgiving was a total succeess and we are so blessed to have such a great family. I'm am so thankful for all of our blessings. <3













No comments:
Post a Comment